Do you want to do more for a specific fundraiser than sharing or a single donation? Build a community of helpers using moneyboxes! Check how to do it.
Moneyboxes - what it's all about:
- If the Organiser of a particular fundraiser has allowed the creation of moneyboxes, any user can use this feature. You will enable moneybox creation at the bottom, in the view of your fundraiser:
- As a supporter, you can select the "Add moneybox" option in the " Moneyboxes" section.
- You will be redirected to the moneybox creation view, where you can define the most significant parameters of your moneybox. A newly created moneybox has a default, editable title and description.
- Once completed, click 'save'. Your moneybox is ready to accept donations for the fundraisers you chose to support!
- Remember that moneybox is not a separate fundraiser - all the money collected through moneybox goes directly to the original fundraiser's account and can be used only by its Organiser;
- The moneybox allows you to highlight the contribution of a specific group of supporters. This way, you can let the Organiser know how much money was raised thanks to the moneybox you created - you are the one who appears in the moneybox view as its creator.
Below is a view of an example Moneybox - set up by Agnieszka for a fundraiser with a goal defined as "For my dream":
Remember, you can deactivate your moneybox at any time in the settings. Once the moneybox is deactivated, nobody can make a payment through it. The visitor will see the message "Moneybox deactivated by the moneybox organiser". The moneybox will not be able to be switched on again (switching it off does not affect any deposits accepted before):
The moneybox depends on the fundraiser - removal or deactivation of the fundraiser will also deactivate the associated moneyboxes.
Moneyboxes - so what does it do:
With a moneybox, you can support the original fundraiser, and its Organiser will know how much money it has raised thanks to the moneybox you created - you appear in the moneybox view as its creator! The combination of a moneybox and a creative idea to raise money is a simple recipe for a successful charity event!
Tip - In addition to the moneybox, you can use a tracking link to measure the impact of your actions on your fundraising progress. With moneybox, everyone will know how much you have raised through your involvement (and if you use a tracking link, only you will know that).
Don't hesitate to check out our other advanced features - they'll help you collect even more!
Thinking about creating your fundraiser? Get to know us better and find out why it's worth a try!
First of all - how does it work?
It's simple - go to 4fund.com, enter how much money you want to raise, what are you going to spend them on and you're done! After a short verification, you will be able to use all the features of the portal without limitations. You can withdraw funds from your fundraiser whenever you want as often as you need, and thanks to the express withdrawal option, you will receive the funds in your account within minutes of ordering it! What's important - 4fund.com is maintained mainly by donations - you can use the portal 100% free of charge. We do not charge any mandatory fees from fundraisers or supporters.
Secondly - does it work?
After 10 years of development, we are coming to you as the leaders of the Polish crowdfunding market. Poles have fundraised over one billion PLN on zrzutka.pl (the Polish name for 4fund.com)! Our biggest actions include the #TogetherForUkraine fundraiser, which raised almost €700,000, or the fundraiser for the Crisis Helpline, which raised more than €380,000 in just two days.
However, 4fund.com is above all tens of thousands of private fundraisers - birthdays, trips, settle joint initiatives and others.
Collect one-off or in a subscription model and realise your goals with 4fund.com!