Display of content on homepage
On our Website’s homepage, we feature three categories of Fundraisers: "Remarkable Fundraisers," "Popular Today," "Promoted Ongoing Fundraisers," and one category of Rewards related to fundraisers called "Remarkable Rewards".
In the "Remarkable Fundraisers" category, we showcase Fundraisers selected by our staff, which we deem to be interesting, unusual, or deserving of support. We determine the duration and placement of each Fundraiser in this category. This promotion does not involve any payments or benefits received by us – we independently decide when and which Fundraisers to feature.
The "Popular Today" category displays Fundraisers that have received the highest amount of Donations from Supporters within the last 24 hours. Fundraisers in this category are arranged in descending order based on the total amount of Donations. Any Fundraisers, whether using premium services or not, can appear in this category. However, they must meet additional criteria, including having indexing enabled, an active ability to receive Donations, and a cover photo. The displayed results are refreshed every 10 minutes.
The "Promoted Ongoing Fundraisers" category showcases Fundraisers whose Organisers have purchased one of the paid premium services available on our Website, either being featured on the promoted fundraisers list or receiving a special highlight on the list. In this category, Fundraisers with special highlights are displayed first, followed by other promoted Fundraisers. The Fundraisers are randomly displayed. To be eligible for inclusion in this list, Fundraisers must be ongoing and have collected a minimum amount of EUR 250,00 (unless there are no more than five Fundraisers that meet this condition - in that case, the condition does not apply). The results are refreshed every 5 minutes.
Additionally, on our Website’s homepage, we also feature a category called "Remarkable Rewards," which includes Rewards that we consider exceptional due to their unique nature. The rules governing this category are identical to those of the "Remarkable Fundraisers" category.
Fundraiser Search and Catalogue
Within our Website, we provide a catalogue of all Fundraisers created on the platform (). Only Fundraisers that have indexing enabled will appear in the catalogue, though.The catalogue allows users to search for Fundraisers based on keywords appearing in their title or description. Users can also browse Fundraisers by type (all Fundraisers, only promoted Fundraisers, or only verified Fundraisers) and the category assigned by the Organiser (e.g., "sports," "travel"). The displayed results can be further narrowed down using other criteria such as the Fundraiser's creation date, total amount raised, location, and more.
The display order of search results depends on the selected criterion chosen by the user. The available criteria are:
- "Popular Today" - Fundraisers are displayed based on the total amount of Donations received within the last 24 hours, from highest to lowest.
- "Most Funds" - Fundraisers are displayed based on the total amount raised, from highest to lowest.
- "Least Funds" - Fundraisers are displayed based on the total amount raised, from lowest to highest.
- "Newest" - Fundraisers are displayed based on their creation date, from newest to oldest.
- "Oldest" - Fundraisers are displayed based on their creation date, from oldest to newest.
- "Ending Soon" - Fundraisers are displayed based on the time remaining until their completion, from the shortest to the longest duration.
- "Based on Latest Updates" - Fundraisers are displayed based on the date of the latest update posted by the Organiser, from the most recent to older updates.
Apart from the user-selected display criterion and the condition that only Fundraisers with indexing enabled are shown, we do not apply any other criteria for determining the display order of search results. If multiple Fundraisers meet the same criteria to the same extent, the date of their creation determines their display order.
However, there is one exception to the above. When a user selects to browse only Promoted Fundraisers, the search results will be displayed in a way that first shows fundraisers whose Organisers have purchased additional highlights on the Promoted Fundraisers list, followed by other Promoted Fundraisers, with their display order determined by the chosen display criterion.
Reward Search and Catalogue
Within the portal, we also provide a catalogue that enables browsing and searching for Rewards offered on Fundraisers.. It is possible to search for Rewards based on keywords and narrow down the displayed results by specific Reward categories (e.g., "home & garden," "electronics & music"), as well as by condition ("new," "used," or "all"), location, or search for Reward offers with nearing expiration dates. We also offer the option to display Rewards within a chosen price range (from and to the specified amount).
The search results are arranged according to the criterion chosen by the user. The available criteria are:
- "Popular" - Rewards are displayed based on the number of purchased rewards in the last 3 days.
- "Most Expensive" - Rewards are displayed starting from the highest price and descending.
- "Cheapest" - Rewards are displayed starting from the lowest price and ascending.
- "Newest" - Rewards are displayed based on their addition date, from the most recent to older.
- "Oldest" - Rewards are displayed based on their addition date, from the oldest to newer.
Apart from the user-selected display criterion and the requirement that only Rewards assigned to Fundraisers with indexing enabled are shown, we do not apply any other criteria for determining the display order of search results.